Data Management Platform Playbook for Publishers
Data management platforms (DMPs) have risen to the forefront of media and advertising on both the buy- and sell-side, as a result of an increasing focus on the analysis and targeting of audiences across multiple platforms, devices and media channels. Despite the widespread adoption of DMPs, how can you be sure you are making the most of your DMP? Are you maximizing the potential of your audience data for the best results?
This DMP Playbook is one of 3 created and it will help with:
- Understanding the Need for a DMP
- What is a Data Management Platform?
- Roles & Responsibilities: Determining a DMP “Owner” at your Company
- Setting Objectives for Your DMP
- DMP Use Case Guide, Including:
- Creating Target Audiences
- Cross-Device Activation
- Frequency Management
- Experience Personalization
- Fraud & Viewability
- Second-Party Data Sharing
- and more!