The Ultimate Guide to Headless CMS
Having a responsive website is no longer enough. Your audience expect a seamless and personalized customer experience across all their devices—the age of headless technology is coming. If you don’t want to get lost in this new era, we have just what you need—the ultimate guide to the headless CMS.
What can you find in the guide?
- How we manage content in the multichannel world
- Cloud-first headless CMS in a nutshell
- What API-first really means and why it matters
- Differences between coupled, decoupled, and headless
- Hosting model: on-premise, cloud managed, or SaaS?
- When to use a headless CMS
- Increasing your digital agility with a headless CMS